#ShibbCast - Episode 7

#ShibbCast - Episode 7
...Sunday mornings...
 
 
It's the seventh Sunday of #ShibbCast today. Quite a magical number, and I am kind of impressed, that I made it this far already. This episode has a very peaceful vibe actually (in contrast to Episode 6), even a bit cinematic. This time I've been playing around with delays and string instruments a lot.
The cool thing about this episode for me is, that it really tells a coherent story. The track is making progress on it's own without stepping too far away from the main plot, if this makes sense. It's carrying the listener throughout a short calm chapter about something that might be happening on a way home after a long night out. When conversations appear to get deeper and tiredness takes its toll. That's basically why you see a calm street somewhere in Berlin at night. A classic spot for occurances like that.
Another fascinating fact about this episode is, that it turned out totally different from what I had in mind creating it. And even more fascinating: I can't even remember where I intended to go with this. So this time the instrumental really took me to somewhere I never thought of - and I love it. 


I hope it does something similar to you.

Did you like this post?
Make sure to subscribe and follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts