#ShibbCast - Episode 6

#ShibbCast - Episode 6
...slightly uncomfortable...
 
Another Sunday, another episode. This one actually made me reflect a little about surroundings in general. We do have winter at the moment, which is certainly not my favourite part of the year. It's dark and it's cold - I am not a big fan of cold winter days.

I have been hearing about people who actually catch winter depression. And I am happy that I am not one of these people. However, this instrumental reflects coldness in a different way, I think. Even when a situation is completely calm you might be screaming in your head. Out of happiness, despair, sadness, excitement, you name it. But who is going to hear what you are screaming in your head, when you are not opening your mouth anyways? Sometimes you are just on your own and everything seems so loud although there is actually no noise to witness...

Of course this is a rather sad topic compared to what I have been writing about the last posts. But music actually is reflection of emotions most of the times. And unfortunately, happiness is not the only thing existing in our minds.

This instrumental is a pretty hard contrast in terms of the vibes I felt at Episode 5 - as this was more lightweight and had a rather positive drive with it. This time, you see a rather cold scenery while being exposed to loud thoughts in form of tones and rhythmics.

So as I was sitting on this intersection, the ambience actually felt exactly like the instrumental when I was hearing it with my eyes closed. It might get a little uncomfortable for some people, but again: I think it's worth it to give it a shot listening and letting the thoughts drift.


They may take you places you've never imagined actually.

Did you like this post?
Make sure to subscribe and follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts